Now available from our London dental clinic
If you’ve always dreamed of having perfect, straight teeth but can’t abide the idea of having potentially visible brackets in your mouth for a prolonged period, then the almost invisible braces by Invisalign are the ideal option for you.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is one of the most modern types of invisible braces. Using revolutionary digital technology your teeth are scanned, each individual tooth is then moved by an orthodontic technician on a computer screen. Once your final smile has been designed you can see how you look with Invisalign’s remarkable 3D visualisation tool Clincheck©.
By initially creating a digital mould of your mouth, clear braces are then made from plastic, you wear each of these clear braces for approximately 2 weeks and then change them at regular intervals as your teeth move closer to the ideal location. Due to the clear nature of the braces and the fact that they can be removed for eating or occasions where they may prove to be an annoyance, Invisalign are a popular choice for teeth straightening amongst adults.
How long will I need to wear Invisalign for?
The Invisalign braces are supposed to be worn for at least twenty-two hours a day for optimum results but, after you’re used to the feel of them – they are not all that noticeable – compared to the potential friction cause by traditional braces.
At the beginning of the Invisalign treatment the 3-D simulation technology will calculate the number of clear aligners that will be required to move your teeth. You will then need to visit our dental practice in Harley Street, London approximately every six weeks to pick up your next set of aligners and check on your teeth movement progress.
Why choose our Harley Street Orthodontist for your Invisalign braces?
- You will be seen by our Specialist Orthodontist who has carried out an additional 3 years of postgraduate training to register as a specialist.
- Dr Abela is also a consultant in orthodontics at one of the most prestigious London teaching hospitals.
- Members of the British Orthodontic Society
- Members of the World Federation of Orthodontics
- Members of the American Association of Orthodontics
- Members of the European Orthodontic Society
Invisalign before and after
What should I expect from my Invisalign dentist?
A diligent orthodontist or dentist, whether or not they be in the prestigious Harley Street, London area should always:
- Find out why you want to have Invisalign in the first place.
- Discuss all of your alternatives to Invisalign including other types of braces.
- Explain the difference between Invisalign and conventional braces.
- Provide you with an estimate of how long the Invisalign process will take.
- Explained about the need for wearing retainers after you have had Invisalign.
- Explain any other procedures required, before you begin treatment.
- Allow you plenty of time to think about your Invisalign braces before you decide to go ahead.
- Provide you with a written Invisalign treatment plan and cost estimate (if appropriate).
- Tell you about how much experience they have with orthodontics and specifically Invisalign.
How much does Invisalign cost?
When thinking about the cost of Invisalign one needs to consider:
- Initial consultation.
- All appointments and clear aligners.
- Inclusion of retainers in the fee.
- Follow-up appointments.
Always make sure that all of the costs above are included in your written estimate from your orthodontist, you can then be sure that you won’t have any unforeseen surprises later on.
For Invisalign prices and a more detailed breakdown of the process, you can book in a consultation with one of our specialist dentists, putting you in good stead in the journey towards the celebrity smile that you’ve always coveted.
Download a free information pack and find out:
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How does Invisalign compare to the other brace systems?
- How long does treatment take?
- Plus lots more…
Free Invisalign e-Consultation
Free e-consultation with Dr Stefan Abela
Helena Staelens reviewed 128 Harley Street Dental Suite on February 9th 2017
“I highly recommend the services of Dr Abela for your orthodontic treatment. He has done a remarkable job. He immediately understood my needs and his talent made it possible to achieve the expected result. After 8 months of treatment with Invisalign I have the Hollywood smile of my dreams ! Thank you for your professionalism and keep your happy mood up Dr Abela !”
Could Invisalign help me?
Invisalign maybe the ideal option in teeth braces if:
- You have crowded, crooked or overlapping front teeth.
- You have wide spaces between your teeth.
- You have a cross bite, where your top teeth are on the inside of your lower teeth.
- you have an overbite, where your top teeth are on the outside of your lower teeth.